Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My dryer is coming!

Im actually tracking it thru Fed-Ex while the baby is sleeping! Its in salem right now!! But it should be here in a few hours! Im so Thrilled! I will be able to process color in 1/3 the time of normal!!

I also have the splendiferous chore of grocery shopping this after noon....
Ive managed to budget to the point where we can eat fairly healthy and well for aboour 40 bucks a week. That makes me happy.

Ok...ta-daaaa for todays post. .....at least there is one.

3 comments:

Susannah Forshey said...

OMG, you can eat for FORTY A WEEK?????? I spend around 120 DOLLARS (U.S. Dollars) per week on food for my family. Waah. I can't wait to move back to the east coast!!!


PS. Congrats on setting up your salon!!! Schedule me a cut for Christmas-ish, ok?

The Cranberry Paper said...

yes but...it requires alot of running around....bread store...various supermarkets...if I didnt live in town it might not be worth the gas money I spend.

Will Do!! Cant wait to see yall Again! Hope everyone is well!

Denise said...

$40 is really, really good!!!! Even with 2 of us when we were first married, I only was down to $48 a week. I don't include paper/cleaning products in that figure. Do you?

We can do, um, I think $60 a week now, but that's totally with splurge items... A $10 block of Parano cheese, Mussels, Avocados or "Expensive" Tomatoes (rather than the cheap Romas). When Jonathan deploys, I try to work really hard at just eating our pantry and freezer stuff.... But, well, I spoil myself to sometimes. :/

How exactly do you do it? Can you do a post on it sometime, your system and how you manage it with a 10 month old, whether you do it all in one day, whether you meal plan or just buy what's on sale and plan around that, or what? I tink we all can learn from you, Faith!!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com