Friday, September 12, 2008

A few things..

First, I dont really know how many of you knew our pastor(he preached my wedding)..But yesterday afternoon Pastor Saunders passed away after a bout with cancerous brain tumors. Shortly before this ..there had been a devide in the church that put entirely to much pressure on a man going through what he was. Though We are VERY saddened at the thought of being without him here...I am so glad he isnt suffering anymore...and that he is in the place he always talked about....with the lord.
Thank you Jesus for bringing a suffering man home. I know he is glad to be there.


So anyway..the last few days here have been rainy and SOOOO slow. I feel like a month should have passed by now. Im just doing a few haircuts here and there...I have a wedding booked for October.. that should be fun.

Bailey is growing at a tremendous rate...I cant believe she is about to be one in a short month.

Anyway...Pray for the saunders family...he has a wife and several kids left mourning the loss.
My father in law will be preaching the funeral. Pray for him as well.. he and pastor were very close..

thanks!

1 comments:

Susannah Forshey said...

Oh wow! I hadn't heard this sad news.......but, you're right. He is rejoicing in heaven right now.....though he will be missed by MANY back here.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com