Monday, September 8, 2008

To Wii or Not to Wii...

That is the question. My Darling husband is DYING for one of these. Apparently the "Nintendo Wii" Its the new it gadget. Im actually contemplating buying one.
My husband , when we got married...bestowed upon me the somewhat stressful task of managing his income, paying bills ..etc. This past week he actually worked 78 hours. I couldent believe it. His job has some sort of emergency out of town...and they had to fix it so...his check will be a good one this week. I asked him what he wanted me to do with the extra money. He sighed and said " Do whatever you normally do...Pay bills ...save some...maybe pay off our sofa"

Welllll...

I would really love to surprise his with this ...Wii thing.

Financially speaking it would be a really good time for me to do it....
soo...

I will let you know how my surprise goes.

I think I will pick it up when I get grocerys today and send him outside to carry in the "heavy bags...or milk or water jugs ,,," or whatever..and Instead let him find a Wii. :-D

Wont that be fun.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Aww Faith.... I am totally for the Wii idea... Beacause your heart in it is to bless your husband by giving him an unexpected treat from his hard-earned money. I LOVE this because it will make you so happy to do this for him, and it will surprise and bless him for how you love him!!!! I say go for it! :) And of COURSE let us know his reaction if you do!

Susannah Forshey said...

What a GREAT idea! I think it's an awesome present for any guy.......and you'll become addicted, too, btw. He'll DIE when he sees it, and probably tell everyone he knows that he's married to the awesomest woman in the world. :D You GO, Faith!

lislynn said...

Yep, he's a lucky man all right. Better get some smelling salts handy...

jj forshey said...

Hi. Found your blog through Lis's.

Definitely buy the Wii. :)

It's a load of fun, and there will be plenty of games that I bet you'll enjoy, too. And you'll grant him bragging rights that will last for months.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com