Monday, September 8, 2008

Lookiee What I Did.




Change Is a Teriffic thing. Just when you think youve fallen into a rut...you decide to do something different.




A prime example of why having 80 different possible haircolors in a closet in your home may not be the best idea.



But the Husband LOVES it...and I like it too. :)




By the way...while i am here let me put a little plug in for Paul Mitchells "the color" line..


this hair color....is FANTABULOUS.


If any of you watch "what not to wear"...this is the color line that they use..and mainly why I bought it.


It is the ONLY color with a beeswax base ..and it leaves NO damage...and the most shine ive ever seen on my or anyone elses hair...(look for yourself...i was actually getting a flash glare and had to turn it off. seriously) I know most people wouldent want to drastically change their color,....but for brunettes I HIGHLY reccomend just doing a nautral color coat for the shine and health perposes. It is soo rich and beautiful....I used a Mocha 1 1/2 oz lev 5 and a Mocha Nat 1 1/2 lev 6...and 20 vol...
Voila'!




3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, you look AMAZING!!! I love it!!! And yes, change can be a beautiful thing!

We have both agreed after the baby comes, I go blond. I did it (partially) back in '05 and it's time again. Jonathan will never let me cut my hair (and I really love it long too), so the only way I can really change is by color. No style really does enough.

Fun, fun!

Susannah Forshey said...

Awesome, awesome color. I've never seen such shine!! Are you SURE you're naturally blonde???

The Cranberry Paper said...

I really was shocked when I saw how shiney it was....everyone always says how great paul mitchell color is...but id never tried it till now...i wont be using anything else!!

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com