Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surprise!

Well..After I returned home yesterday, I got out the Wii and put it on display..then I set two sofa pillows in front of it :) WELL...Mike has a guy cousin that got wind of me surprising him....so he and his sister and her boyfriend and mom and dad all showed up about..ohh..3 min before Mike got home. So when he pulled up he knew something was going on! Apparently the guys there were very excited about someone they know...having a wii. So mike sits down in the general vacinity of the Wii...and notices it....and the guys jump up..shout "SURPRISE!!! ITS A WII!! Congratulations man!!"...Like we just had a new baby or something. *sigh* Anyway...they were very excited and opened it...hooked it up and played for a long time. It didnt turn out quite the way I wanted but he was still thrilled.

Anyway...theres youre update :)

Faith

4 comments:

lislynn said...

"Congratulations man, it's a Wii!!"

ROFLMAO

The Cranberry Paper said...

I know right...I think I was pretty much just dumbfounded by then..Mike was like "Honey whats wrong.." "Oh nothing" *shakes head*

Denise said...

So who told them? Your brother? A friendly blog reader? Eh?

While I know they were real excited to play it, sheesh, how about giving you 5 minutes also for the surprise?????????

Still, Mike was surprised and blessed by you. That's what counts, right???

The Cranberry Paper said...

yeah..i think I actually cut my own throat..I was on the phone with mikes aunt ( cousins mom) and told her what i was doing...should have know...

but yes I got a big hug and kiss and slap on the butt,...lol "ya did good baby"

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com